We provide a broad range of Children/Adult Services as well as Evidence Based and Promising Practices.
Evidence based practices are a set of interventions and activities that have been scientifically proven to render positive outcomes with strict adherence to the practice. Our Functional Family Therapy, Adolescent Community Reinforcement, Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Community Based Intervention target children, adolescents, and families. Assertive Community Treatment targets older adolescents and adults.
Evidenced Based Programs (Children):
- Functional Family Therapy: Home-based services especially effective with youth who have legal involvement
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Children, Age 8 and older, who have experienced trauma such as abuse/neglect, grief and loss, or has witnessed domestic or community violence
- Community Based Intervention: Twenty-four hour, 7 day per week intensive service to minimize psychiatric hospitalization or other out- of- home- placement
- Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach: Promotes abstinence from marijuana, alcohol, and other drugs by modifying the conditions that promote substance use
Evidenced Based Program (Adult):
- Assertive Community Treatment: 24 hour, 7 day per week service targeting clients with multiple hospitalizations and incarceration as a result of their behavioral health issues. ACT clients are generally diagnosed with continuing mental health and addiction challenges.