At Hillcrest Center, we put our consumers first offering up-to-date clinical services in a confidential, caring environment. By doing so, we dig deep into the core of the matter to discover the root of the problems and to find the best resolutions. We are dedicated and committed to establishing good working relationships with each of our consumers. Depending on the individual needs, our services range from a single discipline consultation to a full team evaluation. We pride ourselves on offering the community a continuum of mental health and substance abuse programs such as:
- Individual, Group, and Family Therapy: Counseling for individuals, groups and families to resolve symptoms of behavioral, emotional, social, and cognitive disorders.
- Psychiatric Evaluation: An intensive psychiatric and psycho-social evaluation of the emotional and behavioral problems
- Parenting Education: Individuals and groups learn and practice skills essential to successful child rearing and healthy family relationships
- Anger and Stress Management: Individual and group counseling to help consumers handle feelings and life stressors in positive ways
- Adult Substance Abuse Treatment: Group and Individual Addiction Counseling
- Community Support Services: Support consumers in mental health recovery and promote self-reliance and self-sufficiency; help clients manage symptoms as a result of mental health diagnosis.