Thank You In Advance For Your Donation
Hillcrest Children and Family Center has been providing quality care and services for residents of the District for 204 years. Throughout our history, we have evolved to meet the needs of the world changing around us, always keeping the welfare of our youth in the forefront. Many decades later we have expanded our programs to benefit adults and families. We now serve approximately 1500 clients a month. One of the most critical areas for growth comes from individuals like you that join the Hillcrest Center family of supporters. We ask that you consider making a contribution to help us remain viable and strong. You can make a gift to Hillcrest in the following ways.
• Become a Hillcrest Sustainer. For as little as $5 a month, your financial gift will provide an on-going source of income for behavioral health services that support our clients. You can help fund the following programs offered by Hillcrest Children and Family Center.
Individual, Group, and Family Therapy
Anger and Stress Management
Adult Substance Abuse Treatment
Community Support Services
Youth Substance Abuse Treatment
Youth Substance Abuse Prevention
• Give to Hillcrest through our United Way campaign. Donations can be made by clicking here.
• Give to Hillcrest through the Combined Federal Campaign. Donations can be made by clicking here.
• Donate your used vehicle to us by calling 844-880-4483 or click here
• Volunteer your time. Hillcrest Center values our volunteers as well as their dedication and commitment. We rely on volunteer support to strengthen our advocacy and engagement efforts in the community. Please consider joining us. Click here to sign up or email email@example.com. Areas in which we need volunteers:
Mentoring children and youth
Performing office administrative duties
Community outreach and program support
Assisting with organizing community and special events
“Service is the rent we pay for being. It is the very purpose of life, and not something that you do in your spare time.”— Marion Wright Edelman
To see the Donor Bill of Rights visit https://afpglobal.org/donor-bill-rights