Areas in which we need volunteers:
- Mentoring children and youth
- Performing office administrative duties
- Community outreach and program support
- Assisting with organizing community and special events
- Serving on Board or Committees
“Volunteers help drive our country’s progress, and day in and day out, they make extraordinary sacrifices to expand promise and possibility.”
— Barack Obama
Giving your time and energy to Hillcrest Children and Family Center provides vital help to people in need and helps strengthen our community. We invite you to explore our many volunteer opportunities.
Hillcrest Center values our volunteers as well as their dedication and commitment. To us, there is no such thing as too many volunteers. The more the merrier! So please find time to assist Hillcrest Center to continue to grow by volunteering.
To register as a Volunteer, please email: email@example.com.
or click here.