Visits through 28 programs annually.
Students served through School-Based Services; students engaged within 8 days of referral.
Collaborative partners for service coordination and advocacy.
- Hillcrest provides services in all 8 wards in DC.
- We have staff members who are placed in homeless shelters, as well as other partner sites to ensure acces for those that need it.
- Distributed 10,020 PPE bags during the height of the pandemic.
- Click here for more information.
- Staff members placed in homeless shelters and partner sites to ensure access.
outstanding in our community
- In 2021 Hillcrest was chosen by the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) as one of three organizations to present to a special United Way donor company.
- Our CEO serves on the Mayor’s Mortality group to assess the impact of youth deaths.