Everyone needs help sometimes. Do you need:
- Help ending the cycle of family and domestic violence?
- Support finding a home?
- Finding a stable job?
- Support in stabilizing mood and anger?
- Restoring relationships with your child/children and/or significant other?
Individual, Group, and Family Therapy:
Counseling for individuals, groups and families to resolve symptoms of behavioral, emotional, social, and cognitive disorders
Psychiatric Assessment and Evaluation:
An intensive psychiatric and psycho-social evaluation of the emotional and behavioral problems.
Pregnant and Parenting:
Gender specific services for pregnant and parenting women addicted to opioids.
Anger and Stress Management:
Individual and group counseling to help handle feelings and life stressors in positive ways.
Prevention, Intervention, and Treatment for Substance Use Disorders & Recovery Support Services:
Group and individual addiction counseling for substances such as alcohol, marijuana, cocaine, crack, and opioids (ex: Oxycontin, Heroin).
A process of change to improve health and wellness, live a self-directed life, and strive to reach one’s full potential.
Community Support and Care Management:
Promote recovery, self-reliance, and self-sufficiency; help clients manage symptoms related to addiction and/or behavioral health problems.
Telehealth for all service
- Clients with phones and computers will receive their services via videoconferencing and telephone
- If needed, alternative arrangements will be made for clients without telephone access